MOGA Brook (USA), Inc.
MOGA Brook (USA), Inc. ("MBI") warrants this product against material defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 90 days from the date of your purchase (“warranty period").
To qualify for warranty replacement, you must comply with all of the following:
- You must return the product, during the warranty period, with transportation charges prepaid, to MOGA BROOK (USA), INC.
386 Beech Ave, Unit B7
Torrance, CA 90501
TEL: 424.757.9052 / FAX:310.787.0837
- When returning the product, attach your name, address, work day telephone number, a description of the problem and a copy of your dated purchase receipt, invoice, bill of sale or other similar document which contains your name, description of the product.
- Properly pack the product (preferably in the original carton) so as to prevent damage in transit.
- Instances where there is no warranty protection:
The exceptions and exclusions from this warranty are as follows:
- You did not purchase the product from an authorized retailer or dealer.
- This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchased this product from you.
- This warranty does not apply if the product has been damaged or rendered defective as a result of any Act of God, accident, misuse, misapplication, unauthorized alteration or modification, has been mixed or combined with other materials, has not been properly maintained, has been exposed to excessive temperature or humidity or to extreme environmental conditions.
- If your receipt or invoice has been altered or tampered with, it will not be honored and no warranty will be provided.
Should MBI determine that the product is not defective, is not covered by the warranty or is outside of the warranty period, MBI shall not return the product to you nor replace it.
- During the warranty period, MBI will, at no charge to you, replace defective products. Your purchase price will not be reimbursed unless MBI cannot replace the product.
- The replacement product will be returned to you at MBI's expense within a reasonable time after receipt.
- Other terms and conditions:
- Any product which has been replaced under this warranty shall be covered for the remainder of the original warranty as extended by the number of days that the product has been out of your hands for repair.
- ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE WARRANTY PERIOD
- NEITHER MBI NOR ITS AFFILIATES ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INCONVENIENCE OR DAMAGE, WHETHER SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER KNOWN OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO MBI, INCLUDING DAMAGE TO OR REPLACEMENT OF OTHER EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY AND PERSONAL INJURY RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY, THE INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT OR UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY IN CONTRACT OR TORT. THESE WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES ARE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES GIVEN BY MBI IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE AND USE OF THE PRODUCT. NO OTHER WARRANTIES, ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE GIVEN.
- IN ANY EVENT, MBI'S ENTIRE LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL PURCHASE PRICE YOU PAID FOR THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER DAMAGES ARE SOUGHT OR A CLAIM MADE, UNDER THIS WARRANTY OR AS A TORT CLAIM (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY), A CONTRACT CLAIM OR ANY OTHER CLAIM. THIS LIMITATION CANNOT BE WAIVED OR AMENDED BY ANY PERSON. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS EFFECTIVE EVEN IF MBI OR ANY AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF MBI HAS BEEN ADVISED BY YOU OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, SHALL NOT APPLY TO CLAIMS OF PERSONAL INJURY.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or liability for incidental or consequential damages, or do not allow a limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. You are advised to contact applicable state laws for a full determination of your rights. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
- No MBI dealer, representative or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, change or amendment to this warranty.